Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and chocolate rabbits have come out to play! In addition to our regular line-up of chocolate bars, caramels, and confections, here is a list of what’s new and in season here at Theo this spring. And yes, we have chocolate rabbits and gianduja eggs too!
Fresh from the Theo Kitchen
Confections and Caramels
- Honey Saffron Caramel
- Jasmine Pearl Ganache
- Lime Coriander Ganache
- Rhubarb Pate du Fruit (VEGAN)*
Specially curated, limited-edition selections from our talented crew of chocolatiers.
- White Chocolate Spring Gianduja Eggs
Irish Coffee Ganache*
- A double layer delight: dark chocolate ganache infused with Red Breast Irish Whiskey, topped with a creamy vanilla-white chocolate ganache.
- A nostalgic favorite, made with CB's Nuts, finally back after two years!
Our extra-small-batch confections hand molded in crispy chocolate shells with luxurious creamy fillings.
- Maple Almond Praline*
- Coconut Pecan Caramel (VEGAN)*
Limited edition 1 oz. bars
- 45% milk chocolate with pretzels, banana chips, and almonds.
- 70% dark chocolate with spicy ghost chili peppers and a blend of spices.
Bark, Toffee, and Nibs
Available by the piece or the pound exclusively in our retail store
Mango Jalapeno Cashew Dark Chocolate Bark (VEGAN)*
- Housemade candied mango and jalapeno, along with crunchy cashews, do a zesty number atop our 70% dark chocolate.
Smoky “Bacon” Milk Chocolate Bark*
- Made with housemade vegan coconut “bacon”, dried green apple, and our house-smoked milk chocolate.
- Smoked Almond Toffee*
- Cocoa Nib Toffee*
- Hazelnut Toffee* (this one is fully enrobed in rich dark chocolate!)
- Candied Cocoa Nibs* (VEGAN)
- Roasted Cocoa Nibs (VEGAN)
Sharing our Passion, Near & Far
Our Congo Confection Collection has returned for spring! Featuring ingredients and flavors from the Democratic Republic of Congo, this innovative 4-piece confection collection makes the perfect gift. $1 from every collection sold will be donated to Eastern Congo Initiative to support their work with farmers and families in Eastern Congo.
*Retail Store Only