We’ve got a new twist on our go-to recipe for roasted rosemary cashews. Crunchy, salty, sweet and satisfying, these nuts make the perfect cocktail party snack. The addition of our savory nibs makes them all the more delectable.
Roasted Rosemary Cashews with Cocoa Nibs
Adapted from Ina Garten
- 1 pound roasted unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup Theo cocoa nibs
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread the cashews and nibs out on a sheet pan. Toast in the oven until warm, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the rosemary, cayenne, sugar, salt and butter. Thoroughly toss the warm cashews and nibs with the spiced butter and serve warm.